Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lego!

We've been out exploring places near where we're hoping to live and one of the shopping malls close by currently has a lego exhibit that really caught Eamon's interest so I thought I'd share some photos for others who like the little blocks of joy!

Eamon spent ages checking out all the lego models, playing with the lego they have available and eyeing up all the sets that he wants for his birthday! My favourite was the airport/rocket launching site above.
And then there was the almost life size formula one racing car! Very cool!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm almost jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I could only focus on counting off the Lego models that we own? Got that one, got that one, got that one.... Of course Darren and I should convert one of the sheds into a proper lego room and set all out stuff up. :`)

    ReplyDelete